Da Momsters Boxing Day Swim fur Cinque Ports Rescue

Monday 4 April 2011

WOWSERS

It feels likes fureva since mee has mades a post butts mee is blamin Da Momster fur dats. Hers not felt up to doin too much as her has been poopeded out poor ol fing dat her is.

Mee hads dis speshul post lined ups butts me not been able to gets da images mee needs uploaded mostly cos mee not figured out how to gets dem on here yets butts when mee does woohoooooo.

Wee has hads a quiet time seein as Da Moms has nots been feelin all brite n sparkly butts it has been kinda nice wivs lots ovs snuggles. Richie n mee has been makin sure her has rested lots and wee has given her lots ovs lovs n ‘fection.

Mee is goin into da hopsital next week fur my whowhoectomy n mee is a little scared butts  hopefully when it is all ova Richie will nots find my butt quite so appealin………………. here hopin anyhow.

Mee gaves Da Moms a BIG scare dis mornin cos mee dids fall all da way down da stairs !!!!

Can yoo believes mee dat ? Fankfully mee is just fine n mee didn’t makes a single peep as mee fell butt Moms came chargin down da stairs after mee and scooped mee up n checked mee ova n gaves mee hooj cuddles, Mee finks dat was more cos her was so scareded by mi fall den mee was. Hoo-mans is so funny sometimes dontcha fink?

Anyhoo mee is gonna go now cos Da Moms is lookin like her does need anuvver ovs Da patented Ronnii shuggles ( dats a cross between a snuggle n a hug ) n her does soooooooo lovs dem shuggles yoo know.

 

So glads wee is back again cos mee did miss yoo all so very much.

 

Lovs

Ronnii

 

PeeS. Richies next post will havs a surprise here is a small clue

CLUE

11 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

A CLUE??? I can't wait to see what Richie is up to. I see a STAR.. is he going into SPACE???

I am soooo very much sorry that you fell down the steps. Glad you weren't hurt.
I am sure that your WhoWhoectomy will go fine and dandy...
You just keep giving your loving cuddles to your momster. I know they make her feel soooo much better.

houndstooth said...

I'm glad you weren't hurt in that tumble! Your surgery will go just fine. Don't go losing any nap time over it! Just take good care of your mom!

Bunny

3 doxies said...

Oh Ronii, please don't be skeered bouts your surgery. I hads mine done when I was 6 months old and I was back to my normal self da next day. You will come through withs flyin' colors! But, milk it fur all it's worth afterwards. You know we'll be thinking of you.
Goodness girl, I am sorry to hears you took a tumble down da stairs...how skeery. I bet your mom totally freaked out. Glad you wasn't hurt.

Puddles

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Oh Ronnii! We bet that fall sure was scary!! Give your Moms licks and hugs from us!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH Ronnii,

I am very happy dat you did not hurt yourself when you fell down da stairs. Can't wait to find out what Richie is up too, most mysterious.... ;)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

rottrover said...

YAY!! Mom was worried about you guys :-) Glad you're back and feeling up to posting. Sorry your mom has been poorly. No worries about your surgery, just no more falls, gurlfuriend!!

-Ruby

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are so sorry that your Mom is feeling so poorly. Please give her lots of snooter smoochies from us. And Ronnii, no falling down the stairs - you scare everyone doing that. OK? Please?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Road Dog Tales said...

Ronnii - A little thing like you has to be verrrry careful on big stairs! Don't go scaring your Mom like that, m'kay? Don't fret over the surgery! The best thing is, you'll probably get lots of extra special attention and hugs!

The Road Dogs

Lorenza said...

Ronnii!
I hope you are ok!
Your way to come down from the stairs sounds scary!
Now... have a good snuggly sesion with your Mom, ok?
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Pip said...

Dear Ronnii, I am sorry you took a tumble. I am sure you fell very gracefully. My mom has to keep our basement door closed because I have fallen down the stairs so many times. You see, I try to follow her and then fall. I am never hurt, but it scares the heck out of my mom.

I am home from the vet and not feeling so good. My mouth hurts and I am not allowed to eat much tonight. Might you bring me some chicken soup?

Love, Pip

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh Ronnii....you didn't falls down da stairs on purpose, did you? You nose you would get's all da extra luvin....Glad you is OK though.

Don't be scared of da BIG surgery. You will sleep and have da sweet dreams and den it'll be all over. I be thinkin bout you, girlfriend!

Amber DaWeenie