Da Momsters Boxing Day Swim fur Cinque Ports Rescue

Thursday 11 November 2010

YIKES

Mi be skerded a bit kos mi be off to da spa 2 moro, cant member if mi haz been befur butts Moms sayd itz nuffin to worry bouts. Mi sayz so y Richie not goin den ? Just kos hims gotz short furz dont meen he not get stinki, truss me yoo wood not wanna bee aroundz wen he does toots………….. Stinki Citi ! ! !

Muss bee los hims iz a boy dat him not goin, dat sooooooo not fayre mi sayz.

Mi shuld getz mi own bak on himz fur dem icky photys ovs mi n mi nose butts mi gonna letz him offs kos himz not feelin too good rites now…………….. Ohh Mi may post da pic ov him as da Crimbo elf……fur dem dat dontz havs da facebookin…..hims do looks funni n cutzy…….BOL

Lovs

Ronnii

5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Now Ronnii I'm thinkin that most girrrls LIKE to go to the Furs Salon Spa. It makes you feel really grrrreat and stuffs. Butt... if I'm wrong you can just blame me. OK?

The Daily Pip said...

Frankie's right. They will pamper you and make you all pretty (not that you need much help in this department). They will probably even put a little bow in your fur!

Your pal, Pip

Lorenza said...

I hope you enjoy your spa day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the spa, Ronnii! I've never been even though I'm a girl. I think it's cuz brindle furs melt when you gets water on 'em so I have to be real careful with that. Wouldn't want 'em all going down the drain or anything.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Zona said...

I hope you have lots of fun at the spa! I've never been but my sister Cali goes sometimes and comes back even more beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures.

Wags,
Zona