Da Momsters Boxing Day Swim fur Cinque Ports Rescue

Saturday 20 November 2010

Mi Been Grounded

tn_I-am-so-sorry-sad-puppy

Mee has been a bad girl as mee iz sure yu all know by now. Big Bruvver Richie did blogs about mi likkle problem wivs da police cops and hee did keepz it secret from Moms. Him told mee it wood bee best ifs I told Moms bee 4 she found out herselfs. Mee reely wishes mee had not listened to himz now. Mee is not allowed outz unless it is fur walkies, mee not gettin treats for 87 hours n she sayd no telli-google box fur a whole week ! ! ! ! Kan yu beeleeve dat ? Mee finks dat bee a bitz harsh, Mee evven tryed da big sorri face

1878364_8bb6_625x625 2419942145_03a34d1f42 sorry-doggy

butts evven dat didnt change hers mind.

Mee s-pose that maybee mee should just deal wivs it kos it woz a naughty fing mee did.

Mee bee most glad mi bruvver iz so kewl to come n helpz mee when mee needs him, him did evven bring hims mergency treat monies wivs him to getz mee out ovs da cells. Wot a bruvver, him be mi hero now.

Dem cells iz most horrid , dere was no comfy couch to sits and snooze upon, no blankies to fuss wivs and all dey give mee to nom was a very hard bonio and a small bowl ovs water. It wozn’t likes mee woz goin to rob da bank of Yoo-Kay so not a master kriminal, all mee wanted woz some beer to celebrate wiv

Aniwayz Moms be sendin mee to bed now so mee better go now.

 

Lovs

Ronnii

7 comments:

Zona said...

Aww.. Ronnii... I'm sorry you got in trouble with your momma but it's because she loves you and wants you to be safe! It must be so wonderful to have such a great big brudder!!

Wags,
Zona

The Daily Pip said...

Ronnii - I am just so glad you are safe and sound! I have been to prison (with Frankie) and it is no place for sweet little ladies like you. You stay safe!

Love, Pip

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Dear Ronnii, we're just glad you are safe and at home again. Lesson learned, 'nuff said.

Jed & Abby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well I guess you will have to serve your Grounding Time and I am sure it will make you do some thinkin befur you do thingys. I'm thinkin you should consult with Richie before you try.. grown up stuffs.. He would NEFFER stear you wrong. I hope that you didn't get your Lie Berry card taken away from you though. Those are grrrreat thingys.
WHEN USED FOR THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE.
I'm just sayin'.

Unknown said...

Poor Ronni!

And I thought my donkey sissie, Lucy, was in troubles........butt you got it worse!

I bet if you cuddle up real close to your mom and act really, really cute, her might let you off your grounding a few hours early!

Lorenza said...

Ronnii!
I know you did it because you were excited but... please don't do it again, ok?
Thankfully you are fine and I am sure your Mom will forget the episode soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Poor Ronnii! I'm very much sorry for your recent woes and being grounded and all. Next time you should prolly sticks to bringing Puddles Kool-Aid instead of beers. I don't think you needs a fake ID for Kool-Aid.

And don't worrys. I bets your grounding will be over before you knows it!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie